Download this free Special Report - How to Ensure Technology Gets Used in Your School
In this case study, Arlington, Virginia’s Kenmore Middle School’s, instructional technology coordinator reveals how he approaches training teachers on how to use interactive smart boards and classroom A/V and how he created enthusiasm around new technology. In 2011, Kenmore was named, “Smart Showcase School of the Year,” and four of the school’s teachers named, “Smart Exemplary Educators.”
Here’s what you will learn from this special report:
- Understanding the fragile relationship between teachers and teaching technology
- Eliminating reasons for teachers to not use technology
- Eliminating learning bottlenecks
- Peer-assisted training
- Ongoing professional development
- Identifying natural leaders
- Developing a network of knowledge
- Plan for today and the future
Deep Dive: Protecting Student Data
Forgot your user name or password? Click here!
If you encounter any issues with the download process, please email customer service at [email protected] or call 508-663-1500 x 230
Personal devices are still the biggest threat, but there are steps you can take to mitigate your risks.
As schools adopt more digital tools, the way we approach teaching and learning will continue to evolve.